“Before & After” is a community blog focused on the Gardner Museum’s new series of evening events, Gardner After Hours. Blog entries are contributed by artists, musicians, and staff, inside and outside of the museum, to give readers interesting and diverse perspectives on After Hours programs, the kinds of things you won’t find out just by reading our website. Posts and comments are contributed by individuals—thinkers, artists, visitors—expressing their own viewpoints and ideas; they do not represent the opinion or point of view of the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum as an institution. While we hope it will enrich your experience of After Hours, the Gardner Museum does not control, monitor, endorse, or guarantee the material on this blog.
Our readers are also an important part of our community, and we encourage comments on the blog. Be aware, though, that by participating in discussions on our blog, you agree to comply with the rules that follow. We may revise these rules from time to time, posting updates on this page. If you post a comment that doesn’t comply with these guidelines, your comment will not be posted, or will be deleted.
You agree not to submit, upload, or post any content to the blog, which:
- libels, defames, invades privacy, or is abusive, profane, or threatening
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity
- falsifies or deletes author attributions, legal notices, or other proprietary designations
- violates any law
- advocates illegal activity
- knowingly contains viruses, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to the “Before & After” blog web site or any computer system
- advertises or otherwise solicits funds or sales of goods or services, or is otherwise inappropriate in any way
Comments do require moderation prior to posting; expect a short delay between the time you submit your comment and when it appears on the blog. Inquiries about our comment policy and reports about blog content you feel violates this policy should be addressed to the moderator, Charlotte, at clandrum at isgm dot org. We will make every effort to get back to you promptly.
When you submit a comment on this blog, you agree that the moderator shall be the sole arbiter of the content of this blog and the comment area, and thus retains the right, though not the obligation, to place, edit, classify, or remove any content posted on the Web site or the comment area.
By submitting a comment, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described above. You also become part of what we hope will be a thriving and exciting online community. So, welcome.